With Valentine’s Day approaching, I’m sure you are being flooded with posts about “what to wear” or “what to buy your partner” so I’m going a different route. With a day that is devoted to love and happiness, it has inspired me to list things that make me happy! I thought it would be fun, maybe you could do the same!
- My sweet hubby who loves me no matter what!
- The beach
- Clearance racks
- Taco Bell
- My Family
- Free Shipping
- Helping others
- Peppermint Tea
- Coffee Mugs
- A Good Book
- Netflix (mainly for Gossip Girl and Grey’s Anatomy)
- Sunny Days by the Pool
- Yellow Flowers
- When All of My Laundry is Done
- A Clean House
- Lazy Days
- Seeing others succeed
- New Makeup
- Fingernail Polish
- When Caden does things the first time I ask
- When I finish a project
- Shopping, OBVI
- The Scent of Sun-Washed Citrus
- Quiet Time in the Morning before Everyone Wakes Up
- Andes Mints…ya know, the kind you get after your meal at Olive Garden
- Weekend Getaways
- Target Dollar Spot
- When I meal plan and actually stick to it!
- British TV series
- Dinner with a View
- Church with my Family
- My Spanx Faux Leather Leggings
- Leaving Work for the Day
- Pumpkin Spice
SO, what do you think?! Do any of these sound HAPPY to you? I encourage you to sit down, especially if you are feeling down and make a list of all of the things that make you happy. Happy Valentine’s Day sweet friends!
3 thoughts on “Things That Make Me Happy!”
You must REALLY love Taco Bell since you mentioned it twice! 😂
The BEACH makes me super happy!!!!!
AMEN GIRL!! ME TOO!!
LikeLiked by 1 person